Wednesday 8 June 2011

मी म्हणालो सहज तिला...


This poem has a very different origin... PV asked me how do you make poems... I replied give me two words and I will make one as we talk... The first two paragraphs were constructed as we talked on the phone... some days later I remembered this poem an added a few lines more :-)

मी म्हणालो सहज तिला
मजसंगे सखे हसशील का?
खुदकन हसून ती बोलली
तू असाच मला हसवशील का?

माझं मलाच कळले नाही
उत्तर काय देऊ या प्रश्नाला
अन मग मीही तिला बघून हसलो
त्या हास्याची मजा काय सांगू कोणाला?

हसलो दोघे एकमेकांना बघून
आणि परत मनापासून हसायला लागलो
डोळयांनिही मग भान सोडले
आणि आपल्याच हास्यात भिजू लागलो

मी विचारलं - इतकं अस काय बोललो आपण?
ज्यावर ख़ुशी इतकी भरून आली
काय जादू होती की काय त्या शब्दात
की दोल्यांचिही सहज नदी झाली 

वेडा म्हणू तुला की अरसिक रे?
ती अजुनच हसली आणि म्हणाली-
इतकी सरळ सरळ साधी गोष्ट आहे
शब्दांच्या पलिकडे ही बोली गेली...

I will provide the transliteration soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture.. :-). Will automatically bring a smile to anyone who reads it, as they imagine the nayak and the nayika smiling at each other :-).

    Great work dude.. keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nayak and nayika... nice words...
    I hope it paints a vivid picture and people get the meanings :-)

    ReplyDelete