Thursday 7 April 2011

Gently as the wind blows...

An ode to nature... especially effective on a long weekend :-)


Gently as the wind blows
It puts a smile on my lips
Ruffling my hair just a bit
the mood slowly flips

As the cool wind hits my face
I feel a surge of energy in me
Dropping off all the drudgery
I look forward to a weekend sunny

I look up into the sky
the stars up there bright
And they smile back
Saying its a wonderful night

the moon is out too
Showing off its glory full
A site simply so lovely
Making me wanna drool

A tear runs down my eyes
As I marvel at this beauty
Enjoying it to the fullest
Seems like my only duty

2 comments:

  1. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet..!!
    good job...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aashi --- haahah... thanks... this was written way before it :-)

    @Scrawler --- yup... complete imagination only

    ReplyDelete