Tuesday 3 May 2011

भिजलेले क्षण ...

भिजलेले क्षण ... this poem was written quite sometime back.. around a year ago I guess... rediscovered it today... so sharing here...

This poem is about those wonderful memories and times which have been hiding somewhere in our heads and are etched somewhere in our hearts :-) 

Enjoy


रात्र  घेऊन  आली  इथे,
आठवण  सोबत  तुझी,
मनात  उजड़  येतो  हळूच,
उघडते  स्वप्नांची  नगरी... 

बेभान  होऊनी  वारा,
तो  आपल्याच  मस्तीत, 
फुले  पाने  ही  डोलतात, 
स्वतःच्या  वेगळ्या  धुंदीत...

लक्ख  प्रकाश  जरी  असला,
निळ्या  भोर  आकाश  वरती,
पाऊस  येणार  लवकरच,
हूर  हूर  देत  आहे  कुणीतरी....

एकदम  पाऊस  आला  जोरात,
सर्व  भिजू  लागले,
नकळत  माझच  मला,
सग्लं
  भरून  ही  आले...

ओलेचिंब  भिजलेले  क्षण,
डोळ्या  समोर  परत  येतात,
फारच  सुंदर  असूनही  ते,
अश्रू  बनून  वाहतात...


and yes... here is the transliteration :-)

Ratra gheun aali ithe,
athvan sobat tujhi,
mannat ujed yeto haluch,
ughadte swapnanchi nagari...

bebhan houni wara,
palto aplyach mastit,
phule panay hi doltat
swatacha veglya dhundhit...

lakha praskash jari asla,
nilay bhor aakasha varti,
paus yenar lavkarch,
Hur hur dete ahe kunitari...

ekdum paus ala zorat,
sarva bhiju lagle,
nakalat mazha malach,
sagle bharun hi ale...

olechimb bhizlele shan,
dolya samor parat yetat,
farch sundar asunhi te,
ashru banun wahatat...


And yes to all my friends and well wishers... thanks for the support and understanding. And also for not repeating the questions :-)

7 comments:

  1. Nice effort and good words.. it does bring a nice scene/setting to our eyes.

    However, towards the end.. I felt a bit confused if the tear drops were for the girl, or for the beautiful scenery (or both?). Just got a feeling that you have noticed and described more about the scenery than the feelings that were evoked in you at the moment of being with the lady in those settings :-).

    Great effort though...my confusion might be due to my second/third language level knowledge of Marathi (might be missing out a bit on the intricacies/layers of meaning). So, don't take this feedback harshly, and do keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sri,

    Thanks for that detailed feedback... also I never take the feedback from your harshly, as I know you have my best interest at heart :-)

    I did try to draw out a good scenery... I guess I wrote it during a rainy night... towards the end I tried bringing everything together... combining the flurry of emotions with the fury of nature, while trying to maintain a certain softness which comes with memories... so the representation with tears...

    now that you made me think on why I wrote this poem, I think that currently, this is the best possible answer I can give :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Scrawler

    which repeating questions are you referring to? Here it is more about memories :-)

    btw..for the inspiration... aren't our chats enough :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Scrawler --- sit down, take a deep breathe, think and then type what you want to ask :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will write happy poems too... actually I do write them... just offloading my collection here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @PnW - most welcome... you are also encouraged to write more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @PnW --- awaiting pure awesomeness :-)

    ReplyDelete